Monday, August 2, 2021

first digital design for the Scorpius Illustrare graphics studios 8/2/21

Introduction and mission statement:

 I am beginning this site to pull together some designs of the past as an archive of some my work. I am also starting my new art career at a late stage in life. 

  These blogs are a portfolio for developing visual ideas that are influenced by and intended for underground metal,crust punk and noise bands...and that type of visual presentation.

   I think that as an artist I must be true to my nature and shadow mind(Carl Jung). The dream world can be disturbing but also reveals a hidden beauty in it's surreal contradictions . It's important for me to shine a light of creativity into the darkness and illuminate the scary alleys of sub-consciousness mind. I produce many various forms of art,such as traditional pet portraits,but the intention with "Scorpius Illustrare" is to offer an alternative format from my other outputs. This might be a place my digital manipulations with photoshop. I look to the extremes of the subconscious mind for revelation of truth hidden in plain view through symbols and metaphors found thru-ought layers of histories buried beneath lies and deception. History is a mystery and we have been lied to about e v e r y t h i n g. The bible having been re-written over and over is an example of basic mind control and manipulation by the church. But I digress...

  So there you have it and that's the foundation of this adventure. I also like to write as another way to express my philosophical viewpoints so blo blo bloggin' I go.

 

 https://artbyaaronbradleysmith.com

 

CONTACT: p.m. me

https://www.facebook.com/Art-by-Aaron-Bradley-Smith-103717311594657

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Inktober" logo design